Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to

Wow. I really got distracted with life things. I'm two and a half days behind on this. I'll do my best to make up for that tonight.
Let's see...a place I've been to? I've been to so many places.
I could place pictures of parties or events on here, but I think I'm leaning more toward an actual geographical location.


Some time ago, I traveled across England, Scotland and a bit of Ireland. It was all stunning. Sometimes I think I left part of my heart there. I roamed from Stonehenge to London and fell into Loch Ness. 
I shopped, danced to bagpipes, chased sheep, sang on the steps of Buckingham Palace during the Changing of the Guard, ate real haggis, partied in Victorian gothic clubs and had the time of my life. 
I fell in love with the culture and the scenery. London had its circuses, Scotland had it's ancient green landscapes and Ireland had it's pubs. 
The first time I went with my high school choir. The second time was on a whim and I crashed with a family of crazy druids who won me over and cursed at one another in Gaelic on a regular basis.
Someday I'll make it back there again.

xoxo,
Cat

0 shimmies:

Post a Comment