Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have

Due to a sudden case of sleep, I didn't get around to posting this before bed, last night. Oops.

Let's see. There really aren't many habits that I wish I didn't have. Sure, there are many that I would like to overcome, but I've been attempting to put myself in the position where I feel accepting of myself, faults included. 
That said, if I must pick one, it would probably be the fact that I'm infamous for starting projects, then never completing them fully. 

If you stepped into my sewing room, you'd find huge piles of sweaters, along with several sweatercoats that still need to be completed. It's saddening, really. I love making them, but sometimes I just need a swift kick in the ass to finish one. 
Underneath the sweaters you'd find belly dance hairpieces that have been half-completed, unfinished garb, and numerous other shiny things.
It doesn't just revolve around sewing, either. I begin episodes of remodeling, novels, art projects, fire spinning, all sorts of things...and then it takes me years to work on or finish them. If I finish them.

Maybe that should have been my New Year's Resolution... 
FINISH YOUR SHIT, CAT.
Oh well.


xoxo,
Cat

1 shimmies:

Wendy said...

HA HA HA! Finish your shit, Cat! LOL!!!!

I totally hear you on this one... I start projects all the time and never finish or it takes me forever to finish them. I have all the best intentions, just like you though, i think i need a good swift kick in the ass to complete them!

Post a Comment