Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends


Just one?
But...but... No. I choose two.


My friends are amazing. They're more of a lifeline to me than they realize. 

I could go on for hours. I'll stop, though.

Okay, let's recap.
The first picture is Katy, JJ Kitty Kat, some guy who I don't remember the name of, and myself. This was at the Post Pennsic Pity Party many years ago. 
The second photo is from Resurrection, a local Long Island club night. That's April, Rich, myself, Mike and Jesse.
The last picture is...chaos. Beloved and beautiful house party chaos. Mike and I are infamous for throwing amazing house parties. Awesome pictures such as these are the result. I think another one is in the works for spring.

Also. I lied. One more. Because Malicious and Commander Jen rule my world.


xoxo,
Cat

0 shimmies:

Post a Comment